Photo detail

The area surrounding Church Street in White Salmon was closed Monday morning after a hazardous material spill from a Pool and Spabox truck. The driver of the truck was transported to Skyline Hospital and treated for inhalation of Muriatic Acid, which can cause respiratory difficulty and skin irritation.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Hazardous material spill reported in White Salmon

On injury has been reported as a result of a hazardous material spill near Church Street in White Salmon on Monday.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Sign in to comment