...SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS WITH ABUNDANT LIGHTNING AND GUSTY
OUTFLOW WINDS EXPECTED TO IMPACT THE NORTHEAST OREGON MOUNTAINS
THROUGH THIS EVENING...
.A trough of low pressure will cross the area through this
evening, bringing scattered thunderstorms across the northeast
Oregon mountains. Some storms could produce around a quarter inch
of rain in the core. Thunderstorms may also produce gusty outflow
...RED FLAG WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 PM PDT THIS
EVENING FOR ABUNDANT LIGHTNING AND GUSTY OUTFLOW WINDS FOR FIRE
WEATHER ZONES 642, 643, 644, AND 645...
* AFFECTED AREA...In Oregon, fire weather zones 642, 643, 644 and
* LIGHTNING ACTIVITY LEVEL...3.
* PRECIPITATION...Up to a tenth of an inch.
* OUTFLOW WINDS...Gusty and erratic winds up to 45 mph.
* IMPACTS...Any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
Information from the News and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)