- Red Flag Warning for Harney County County, Oregon
- Red Flag Warning issued September 08 at 1:34PM PDT until September 08 at 11:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Friday, September 8, 2017 at 1:34 p.m.
- Expires: Friday, September 8, 2017 at 11 p.m.
...SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS THROUGH MIDNIGHT MDT TONIGHT...
...THUNDERSTORMS LIKELY TO REDEVELOP SATURDAY AFTERNOON...
.Ongoing thunderstorms Friday afternoon will increase in coverage
Friday evening, then dissipate by midnight MDT. Storms will be
capable of producing outflow gusts to 50 mph and up to one-half
inch of rainfall under storm cores. Showers and thunderstorms are
expected to redevelop over the area on Saturday, as a cold front
slowly approaches from the northwest. The greatest instability
and primary focus for Saturday`s storm development be will be
over Fire Weather Zones 646, 401, and 402.
...RED FLAG WARNING FOR LIGHTNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL
MIDNIGHT MDT /11 PM PDT/ TONIGHT FOR THE NORTHERN BOISE NATIONAL
FOREST, OWYHEE MOUNTAINS, BURNS BLM AND VALE BLM, WHICH ARE FIRE
WEATHER ZONES 403, 423, 636, AND 637...
* THUNDERSTORMS...Scattered coverage through Friday evening.
* OUTFLOW WINDS...Up to 50 mph.