- Red Flag Warning for Harney County County, Oregon
- Red Flag Warning issued August 22 at 1:32PM PDT until August 24 at 2:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Wednesday, August 23, 2017 at 2 p.m.
- Expires: Thursday, August 24, 2017 at 2 a.m.
.An approaching Pacific cold front will combine with an influx of
mid-level moisture from Nevada to generate isolated-to-scattered
thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon through late Wednesday night.
Some wetting rains are possible directly under the storms core,
but gusty outflow winds to 40 mph are also possible.
...RED FLAG WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 3 PM MDT /2 PM PDT/ WEDNESDAY
TO 3 AM MDT /2 AM PDT/ THURSDAY FOR FOR SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS
AND GUSTY OUTFLOW WINDS...
The National Weather Service in Boise has issued a Red Flag
Warning, which is in effect from 3 PM MDT /2 PM PDT/ Wednesday to
3 AM MDT /2 AM PDT/ Thursday.
* THUNDERSTORMS...Scattered in coverage Wednesday afternoon
through late Wednesday night.
* OUTFLOW WINDS...Up to 40 mph.