- Red Flag Warning for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County County, Oregon
- Red Flag Warning issued July 22 at 1:17PM PDT until July 22 at 11:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 at 1:17 p.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 at 11 p.m.
...SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS WILL BRING ABUNDANT LIGHTNING TO
SOUTHEAST OREGON AND THE PARTS OF WESTERN IDAHO THIS EVENING...
.EXPECT SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS WITH ABUNDANT LIGHTNING THIS
EVENING ACROSS THE SOUTHEAST OREGON AND WESTERN IDAHO DISTRICTS.
STORMS WILL DEVELOP AROUND 4 PM MDT AHEAD OF A SHORTWAVE MOVING
NORTH OUT OF CALIFORNIA. A VERY MOIST ATMOSPHERE...THE CORES OF
THE STORMS WILL BE QUITE WET WITH RAINFALL AMOUNTS IN THE CORES OF
0.25 TO 0.50 INCHES. GUSTY OUTFLOW WINDS ARE POSSIBLE THOUGH HEAVY
RAIN WILL BE THE PRIMARY THREAT WITH THE STORMS.
...RED FLAG WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL MIDNIGHT MDT /11 PM
PDT/ TONIGHT FOR LIGHTNING FOR NORTHERN BOISE BLM...WESTERN
PAYETTE NATIONAL FOREST... TREASURE VALLEY BLM...OWYHEE
MOUNTAINS...BURNS BLM...VALE BLM AND BAKER VALLEY...WHICH ARE
FIRE WEATHER ZONES 400...401...420... 423... 636...637 AND 646...
* THUNDERSTORMS...SCATTERED STORMS FROM MID-AFTERNOON THROUGH
MIDNIGHT MDT / 11 PM PDT /.
* OUTFLOW WINDS...GUSTS UP TO 50 MPH ARE POSSIBLE WITH THE