- Wind Advisory for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County County, Oregon
- Wind Advisory issued November 26 at 1:47PM PST until November 26 at 7:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Wednesday, November 26, 2014 at 1:47 p.m.
- Expires: Wednesday, November 26, 2014 at 7 p.m.
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM PST THIS EVENING...
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN MEDFORD HAS ISSUED A WIND
ADVISORY...WHICH IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM PST THIS EVENING.
* WINDS: SOUTHWEST 20 TO 30 MPH WITH GUSTS TO 50 MPH.
* TIMING: THIS AFTERNOON INTO THIS EVENING.
* LOCATIONS INCLUDE: SUMMER LAKE.
* IMPACTS: GUSTY WINDS WILL CREATE DIFFICULT TRAVEL ON THE SECTION
OF HIGHWAY 31 BETWEEN SUMMER LAKE AND PAISLEY FOR THOSE DRIVING
HIGH PROFILE VEHICLES.
* VIEW THE HAZARD AREA IN DETAIL AT HTTP://GO.USA.GOV/ZYV5