- Wind Advisory for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County County, Oregon
- Wind Advisory issued April 14 at 5:33PM PDT until April 14 at 9:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 5:33 p.m.
- Expires: Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 9 p.m.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 PM PDT THIS EVENING...
* WINDS...SOUTHWEST 25 TO 35 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 50 MPH.
* TIMING...WINDS WILL CONTINUE TO DIMINISH THROUGH THIS EVENING.
STRONGER WIND GUSTS ARE POSSIBLE IN AREAS OF HEAVIER
* LOCATIONS INCLUDE...SUMMER LAKE...SILVER LAKE...CHRISTMAS
VALLEY...ADEL...AND THE WARNER VALLEY IN OREGON. THE WARNER
MOUNTAINS IN MODOC COUNTY OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA.
* IMPACTS...TRAVEL ALONG AREA ROADS MAY BECOME DIFFICULT...
ESPECIALLY FOR HIGH PROFILE VEHICLES ALONG HIGHWAYS
140...31...AND 299. LOOSE OBJECTS MAY ALSO BE BLOWN AWAY OR
* VIEW THE HAZARD AREA IN DETAIL AT