- Wind Advisory for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County County, Oregon
- Wind Advisory issued March 24 at 2:13AM PDT until March 24 at 11:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 2:13 a.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 11 a.m.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 AM PDT THIS MORNING...
A WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 AM PDT THIS MORNING.
* WINDS: SOUTHWEST TO WEST AT 30 TO 40 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 55
* TIMING: WINDS WILL PEAK EARLY THIS MORNING...THEN DIMINISH BY
* LOCATIONS INCLUDE: HIGHWAY 31 BETWEEN PAISLEY AND SILVER
LAKE...AND THE HIGHER TERRAIN OF LAKE AND KLAMATH COUNTIES.
* IMPACTS: WINDS WILL MAKE TRAVEL DIFFICULT ON AREA
ROADWAYS...PARTICULARLY ALONG HIGHWAY 31 THROUGH THE SUMMER LAKE
AREA...AND ESPECIALLY FOR HIGH PROFILE VEHICLES.
* VIEW THE HAZARD AREA IN DETAIL AT