- Wind Advisory for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County County, Oregon
- Wind Advisory issued January 18 at 10:09AM PST until January 18 at 4:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Sunday, January 18, 2015 at 10:09 a.m.
- Expires: Sunday, January 18, 2015 at 4 p.m.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 PM PST THIS
...HIGH WIND WARNING IS DOWNGRADED...
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN MEDFORD HAS DOWNGRADED THE HIGH
WIND WARNING. A WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 PM PST
* WINDS: SOUTHWEST WINDS 25 TO 35 MPH WITH GUSTS TO 55 MPH.
* TIMING: WIND SPEEDS HAVE REACHED A PEAK BUT WILL DIMINISH
SLOWLY AND REMAIN STRONG THROUGH THIS AFTERNOON.
* LOCATIONS INCLUDE: ALONG HIGHWAY 31 BETWEEN PAISLEY AND SILVER
LAKE AND HIGHWAY 140 NEAR LAKEVIEW AND ADEL.
* IMPACTS: TRAVEL MAY BE DIFFICULT FOR HIGH PROFILE
VEHICLES...ESPECIALLY ALONG HIGHWAY 31.
* VIEW THE HAZARD AREA IN DETAIL AT HTTP://GO.USA.GOV/ZYV5