- Wind Advisory for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County County, Oregon
- Wind Advisory issued May 07 at 2:25PM PDT until May 07 at 8:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, May 7, 2015 at 2:25 p.m.
- Expires: Thursday, May 7, 2015 at 8 p.m.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 PM PDT THIS EVENING...
A WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 PM PDT THIS EVENING.
* WINDS: NORTH 25 TO 35 MPH WITH GUSTS TO 45 MPH POSSIBLE.
* TIMING: WINDS WILL PEAK THIS AFTERNOON AND SUBSIDE LATE IN THE
* LOCATIONS INCLUDE: PRIMARILY SOUTHERN PORTIONS OF LAKE AND
KLAMATH COUNTIES INCLUDING THE TOWNS OF BEATTY...BLY...
SPRAGUE RIVER...LAKEVIEW... ALTAMONT...KLAMATH FALLS.
* IMPACTS: DRIVING WILL BE DIFFICULT ON AREA ROADWAYS...
ESPECIALLY FOR HIGH PROFILE VEHICLES. SOME HIGHWAYS IN THE
ADVISORY INCLUDE 140...97...395...AND 31. ALSO...BLOWING DUST
MAY REDUCE VISIBILITY AROUND AND DOWNSTREAM FROM DRY LAKEBEDS.
* VIEW THE HAZARD AREA IN DETAIL AT