- Wind Advisory for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County County, Oregon
- Wind Advisory issued June 12 at 2:32AM PDT until June 12 at 1:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Monday, June 12, 2017 at 2:32 a.m.
- Expires: Monday, June 12, 2017 at 1 p.m.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 1 PM PDT THIS
...FREEZE WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 2 AM TO 8 AM PDT TUESDAY...
...FROST ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 2 AM TO 8 AM PDT TUESDAY...
The National Weather Service in Medford has upgraded the Freeze
Watch to a Freeze Warning...which is in effect from 2 AM to 8 AM
PDT Tuesday. A Frost Advisory has also been issued. This Frost
Advisory is in effect from 2 AM to 8 AM PDT Tuesday.
* Winds...North 25 to 30 mph with gusts up to 50 mph through early
this afternoon. Winds will lower slightly this afternoon then
* Locations in the Wind Advisory include...Higher terrain in
eastern Lake County, including portions of highway 140 east of
Lakeview and highway 395 northeast of Valley Falls, and the
Warner Mountains in Modoc County, including highway 299 near
* Impacts of strong winds...Strong winds will make driving
difficult on area roadways. Unsecured objects may be damaged
* Lows temperatures tonight...28 to 32 degrees in the Freeze
Warning...and 33 to 36 degrees in the Frost Advisory.
* Locations in the Freeze Warning include...Silver Lake, Fort
Rock, Summer Lake, Lakeview and Valley Falls.
* Locations in the Frost Advisory include...Paisley, Adel, Alkali
Lake, Alturas, Canby, Likely and Tionesta.
* Impacts of freezing conditions...Sensitive vegetation may be
damaged or killed if left unprotected.
* View the hazard area in detail at
A Freeze Warning means sub-freezing temperatures are imminent or
highly likely. These conditions will kill crops and other
A Frost Advisory means that widespread frost is expected.
Sensitive outdoor plants may be killed if left uncovered.