- Wind Advisory for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County County, Oregon
- Wind Advisory issued October 14 at 10:57PM PDT until October 14 at 11:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 at 10:57 p.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 at 11 p.m.
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 AM PDT WEDNESDAY...
...HIGH WIND WARNING WILL EXPIRE AT 11 PM PDT THIS EVENING...
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN MEDFORD HAS ISSUED A WIND
ADVISORY...WHICH IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 AM PDT WEDNESDAY. THE HIGH
WIND WARNING WILL EXPIRE AT 11 PM PDT THIS EVENING.
* WINDS: SOUTH TO SOUTHWEST 25 TO 35 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 50 MPH.
* TIMING: WINDS WILL GRADUALLY DECREASE OVERNIGHT AND ARE EXPECTED
TO DROP BELOW ADVISORY SPEED BY WEDNESDAY MORNING.
* LOCATIONS IN THE ADVISORY INCLUDE: THE HIGHER TERRAIN OF LAKE
AND MODOC COUNTIES...GENERALLY ABOVE 6000 FEET.
* IMPACTS: EAST TO WEST ROADWAYS WILL BE THE MOST PRONE SINCE
WINDS WILL BE FROM THE SOUTHWEST. THESE WINDS CAN CAUSE TRAVEL
DIFFICULTIES...ESPECIALLY FOR HIGH PROFILE VEHICLES.
* VIEW THE HAZARD AREA IN DETAIL AT HTTP://GO.USA.GOV/ZYV5