- Wind Advisory for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County County, Oregon
- Wind Advisory issued December 11 at 3:53PM PST until December 11 at 7:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, December 11, 2014 at 3:53 p.m.
- Expires: Thursday, December 11, 2014 at 7 p.m.
...HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM PST THIS
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM PST THIS EVENING...
A HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM PST THIS
EVENING. A WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM PST THIS
* WINDS: SOUTH 40 TO 60 MPH AND GUSTS UP TO 70 MPH IN THE
WARNING AREA AND SOUTH 35 MPH WITH GUSTS TO 55 MPH IN THE
ADVISORY AREA. WINDS OVER THE RIDGES AND IN THE SUMMER LAKE
AREA MAY GUST TO 90 MPH.
* TIMING: THROUGH THIS EVENING.
* LOCATIONS IN THE WARNING AREA INCLUDE: SILVER LAKE...SUMMER
LAKE...PAISELY...BLY... AND BEATTY.
* LOCATIONS IN THE ADVISORY AREA INCLUDE: CANBY...ALTURAS...
LAKEVIEW...SPRAGUE RIVER...BONANZA...AND FORT ROCK.
* IMPACTS: HIGH WINDS WILL MAKE TRAVEL DIFFICULT ON ALL AREA
ROADWAYS. HIGH PROFILE VEHICLES WILL BE MOST IMPACTED. EAST
TO WEST ORIENTED ROADS WILL EXPERIENCE THE WORST CROSS
WINDS. HIGHWAY 31 BETWEEN PAISLEY AND SILVER LAKE MAY BE
SEVERELY IMPACTED. RESIDENTS IN THE AREA SHOULD SECURE LOOSE
ITEMS AND USE CAUTION WHEN VENTURING OUTDOORS.
* VIEW THE HAZARD AREA IN DETAIL AT HTTP://GO.USA.GOV/ZYV5