- Wind Advisory for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County County, Oregon
- Wind Advisory issued October 25 at 4:59PM PDT until October 25 at 11:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, October 25, 2014 at 4:59 p.m.
- Expires: Saturday, October 25, 2014 at 11 p.m.
...GUSTY SOUTH WINDS WILL CONTINUE ON THE EAST SIDE THIS
.A STRONG COLD FRONT HAS MOVED EAST OF THE CASCADES...AND STRONG
WINDS AHEAD OF IT WILL CONTINUE INTO THIS EVENING. WINDS WILL
DIMINISH BEHIND THIS FRONT.
...HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 PM PDT THIS
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 PM PDT THIS EVENING...
A HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 PM PDT THIS
EVENING. A WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 PM PDT THIS
* WINDS...SOUTHWEST 35 TO 50 MPH WITH GUSTS TO 70 MPH.
* TIMING...THROUGH THIS EVENING. WINDS WILL BE STRONGEST THROUGH
EARLY THIS EVENING.
* LOCATIONS IN THE WARNING AREA INCLUDE: PAISLEY...SILVER
LAKE...HART MOUNTAIN WILDLIFE REFUGE...BLY...BEATTY.
* LOCATIONS IN THE ADVISORY AREA INCLUDE: LAKEVIEW.
* IMPACTS...HIGHWAY 31 BETWEEN SILVER LAKE AND PAISLEY AND
HIGHWAY 140 EAST OF LAKEVIEW WILL BE IMPACTED. THESE WINDS
CAN CAUSE TRAVEL DIFFICULTIES... ESPECIALLY FOR HIGH PROFILE
VEHICLES. IN ADDITION...SINCE IT IS STILL HUNTING SEASON...
HUNTERS SHOULD BE AWARE THAT WINDS WILL BE EVEN STRONGER IN
THE SURROUNDING MOUNTAINS. THIS COULD BRING DOWN BRANCHES
AND CAUSE TREES TO FALL.
* VIEW THE HAZARD AREA IN DETAIL AT HTTP://GO.USA.GOV/ZYV5