- Wind Advisory for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County County, Oregon
- Wind Advisory issued August 29 at 2:27PM PDT until August 29 at 5:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, August 29, 2015 at 2:27 p.m.
- Expires: Saturday, August 29, 2015 at 5 p.m.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 PM PDT THIS
...HIGH WIND WARNING IS CANCELLED...
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN MEDFORD HAS CANCELLED THE HIGH
WIND WARNING. A WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 PM PDT
* WINDS: SOUTHWEST 25 TO 35 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 50 MPH.
* TIMING: WINDS HAVE PEAKED AND WILL GRADUALLY DIMINISH THROUGH
THIS AFTERNOON AND EVENING.
* HIGH WIND WARNING LOCATIONS INCLUDE: ADEL...SUMMER LAKE...
PAISLEY...HIGHWAY 31 BETWEEN PAISLEY AND SUMMER LAKE...AND THE
HIGHER TERRAIN OF THE FREMONT... WARNER...AND HART RANGES.
* IMPACTS: GUSTY WINDS COULD MAKE DRIVING DIFFICULT FOR HIGH
PROFILE VEHICLES ALONG HIGHWAY 31...AND ALONG HIGHWAY 140 EAST
OF LAKEVIEW. OUTDOOR RECREATION COULD BECOME HAZARDOUS DUE TO
THE POTENTIAL OF FALLING BRANCHES AND TREES AND BLOWING DEBRIS.
* VIEW THE HAZARD AREA IN DETAIL AT