- Wind Advisory for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County County, Oregon
- Wind Advisory issued February 05 at 2:11PM PST until February 06 at 7:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Friday, February 5, 2016 at 2:11 p.m.
- Expires: Saturday, February 6, 2016 at 7 a.m.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 7 PM THIS EVENING TO 7 AM
A WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 7 PM THIS EVENING TO 7 AM
* WINDS: SOUTHWEST 25 TO 35 MPH GUSTING TO 50 MPH.
* TIMING: WINDS WILL INCREASE LATE THIS AFTERNOON...PEAK THIS
EVENING...THEN DIMINISH LATE TONIGHT.
* LOCATIONS INCLUDE: PAISLEY...SUMMER LAKE...THE STRONGEST
WINDS ARE EXPECTED ALONG HIGHWAY 31 BETWEEN PAISLEY AND
* IMPACTS: STRONG CROSSWINDS ON HIGHWAY 31 MAY MAKE DRIVING
HAZARDOUS FOR HIGH PROFILE VEHICLES.
* VIEW THE HAZARD AREA IN DETAIL AT