- Wind Advisory for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County County, Oregon
- Wind Advisory issued April 24 at 7:52AM PDT until April 24 at 3:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, April 24, 2014 at 7:52 a.m.
- Expires: Thursday, April 24, 2014 at 3 p.m.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 PM PDT THIS
A WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 PM PDT THIS AFTERNOON.
* WINDS...SOUTHWEST 25 TO 35 MPH WITH GUSTS TO 50 MPH.
* TIMING...WINDS WILL PEAK THIS MORNING...THEN GRADUALLY
DECREASE LATE THIS AFTERNOON.
* LOCATIONS INCLUDE: EXPOSED AREAS ALONG WINTER RIM AND THE WARNER
MOUNTAINS...INCLUDING HIGHWAY 31 BETWEEN PAISLEY AND SUMMER
LAKE...AND HIGHWAY 395 BETWEEN LAKE ABERT AND ALKALI LAKE.
* IMPACTS...GUSTY WINDS CAN CAUSE DIFFICULT TRAVEL...ESPECIALLY
FOR HIGH PROFILE VEHICLES. ADDITIONALLY...LOOSE OBJECTS MAY
BE RELOCATED OR DAMAGED.
* VIEW THE HAZARD AREA IN DETAIL AT HTTP://GO.USA.GOV/ZYV5