- Wind Advisory for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County County, Oregon
- Wind Advisory issued November 19 at 1:31PM PST until November 19 at 7:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, November 19, 2015 at 1:31 p.m.
- Expires: Thursday, November 19, 2015 at 7 p.m.
...GUSTY SOUTHWEST THROUGH WEST WINDS TODAY...
.A FRONTAL SYSTEM MOVING THROUGH THE AREA WILL RESULT IN GUSTY
WINDS ACROSS THE AREA THROUGH EARLY THIS EVENING.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM PST THIS EVENING...
A WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM PST THIS EVENING.
* WINDS: SOUTHWEST 25 TO 35 MPH WITH GUSTS TO 45 TO 55 MPH.
* TIMING: THIS MORNING THROUGH EARLY THIS EVENING.
* LOCATIONS INCLUDE: PORTIONS OF HIGHWAY 31 FROM PAISLEY TO
SUMMER LAKE...HIGHWAY 299 OVER THE WARNER MOUNTAINS...
PORTIONS OF HIGHWAY 140 EAST OF LAKEVIEW...AND THE
* IMPACTS: GUSTY WINDS WILL MAKE DRIVING MORE DIFFICULT ON AREA
ROADWAYS... PRIMARILY FOR HIGH PROFILE VEHICLES.
* VIEW THE HAZARD AREA IN DETAIL AT