- Winter Weather Advisory for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades County, Oregon
- Winter Weather Advisory issued October 21 at 2:43AM PDT until October 21 at 11:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, October 21, 2017 at 2:43 a.m.
- Expires: Saturday, October 21, 2017 at 11 a.m.
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 AM PDT THIS
* WHAT...Snow occurring. Plan on slippery road conditions. Tree
branches could fall as well. Additional snow accumulations of 2
to 6 inches are expected through Saturday night.
* WHERE...South Central Oregon Cascades and Southern Oregon
Cascades above 4500 feet, including Diamond Lake, Crater Lake,
and the passes along highways 62, 230, and 138.
* WHEN...Until 11 AM. The heaviest snowfall rates will occur
until 7 AM this morning.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Look for reduced visibilities at times.