...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM PST THIS
* WHAT...Some snow and slippery roadways are expected due to
recent snow and freezing temperatures. Additional snow
accumulations of up to 2 inches.
* WHERE...Central Douglas County, Eastern Douglas County Foothills
and Jackson County to include Medford, Ashland, Jacksonville,
Butte Falls, Toketee Falls, Sexton Pass on Interstate 5, Camas
Mountain on Highway 42. Best chance for snow showers will be along
and west of Interstate 5 this morning.
* WHEN...Until 9 AM PST this morning.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Plan on slippery road conditions, including
during the morning commute today. Be prepared for reduced
visibilities at times in showers.
* View the hazard area in detail at
Information from the News and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)