The White Salmon Valley Community Library invites the public to join an upcoming book discussion group this fall.
Ask for a copy of this month’s book at the front desk (while supplies last).
Here is the line-up:
• Book Buddies (ages 5-8) meets every third Thursday from 4 to 5 p.m. This group is intended for young readers just new to chapter books.
• Chapter Book Club: Books to Movies (ages 9-12) meets every second Tuesday from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. Read the book, then join your friends at the library to watch the movie, discuss your thoughts and eat popcorn.
• Teen Book Group (ages 12-18) meets every fourth Tuesday (except December) from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Pick up your copy of The Reader by Traci Chee at the library today.
• Adult Book Group meets every fourth Monday from 3 to 4 p.m. Enjoy a lively discussion of Dave Eggers’ The Monk of Mokha on Sept. 23.
• Nature Lovers Book Group (adults) meets on the first Friday of each month. Each discussion will focus on a different nature book chosen by the group the previous month. Ask for more information on obtaining the select book at the library.
For more information about the book discussion groups, call 509-493-1132.